The next phase of the University Accord Consultation process will commence from Wednesday 19th July, with the Minister of Education releasing the initial recommendations from the University Accord Panel. STARS and EPHEA have collaborated to provide a FREE webinar to provide an opportunity for all staff across the higher education sector to hear from experts to gain a deep understanding of what is proposed in the initial Accord recommendations and what this might mean for the sector.
On the 20th of July speakers and panel members explored the initial Accord recommendations through an equity lens, and generated discussion and insights about creating an accessible and inclusive higher education system.
Watch the event below:
- Dr Kylie Austin, The University of Wollongong
- The Hon. Professor Verity Firth AM, University of Technology Sydney
- Professor Andrew Harvey, Griffith University
- Professor Liz Johnson, Deakin University
- Professor Sally Kift PFHEA FAAL ALTF
- Darlene McLennan, ADCET
- Professor Karen Nelson PhD PFHEA, University of Southern Queensland
- Professor Mary O’Kane AC, Chair, Higher Education Accord Panel
- Professor Sarah O’Shea PFHEA ALTF CF, Charles Sturt University
- Professor Maria Raciti, University of the Sunshine Coast
- Chris Ronan, Country Universities Centre
- Karen Seary, CQUniversity
- Stephanie Taylor, ANZSSA
- Dr Nadine Zacharias, Equity by Design
Read more about our Speakers here.
Date: Thursday 20th July, 2023
Time: 12:30pm to 2:30pm AEST
Where: Online (please register and zoom link will be provided)
Cost: No cost